User Interface Developer.
London, Remote / permanent / £40,000 - £44,000
A passionate healthcare charity are looking to add to their digital centre of excellence. As the UI Developer you would support the charity in this team by continually improving the usability and development of its website, working on key areas such as the continuous improvement of their donation journeys, developing and maintaining their component library, developing the ecommerce platform, and enhancing the memorial sites such as Memory Cloud.
This is an exciting time to join the team with plenty of opportunity to make your mark as the charity are looking to improve their digital tools and services and support ongoing improvement of our digital maturity.
What you will be in order to fulfil the role requirements:
- It is essential that you have a good understanding of web content accessibility standards (WCAG 2.1), best practices in site performance and optimisation as well as excellent skills designing for and testing compatibility across browsers and devices
- Attention to detail is a must, along with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects. We have a good collaborative approach and are looking for a self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills who is proactive, patient and with a diplomatic approach.
- Highly numerate and literate is a key skill requirement, you need to have the ability to produce good quality written technical documentation
What’s in it for you:
- Continued access to NHS Pension Scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Personal Pension Scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Loan schemes for bikes; computers and satellite navigation systems
- Continuous development
- Industry leading training programmes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible Working