Remote / contract / £450 per day
Business Analyst - Interim
A Business Analyst is required for a Central Government organisation on a 6 months contract, working remotely. The role will involve engagement with multiple project and technical teams, articulating business needs and translating data output into products that the business can easily access. As such, this is a collaborative role, requiring excellent communication, change management and stakeholder engagement experience. The role is outside IR35 and pays a rate of £450 per day.
Business Analyst - key tasks
Some of the key tasks that the applicant will perform include:
• Helping teams understand the need for standardisation, if necessary changing ways of working to align multiple project teams.
• Mapping business processes and liaising with workstream leads to understand reporting requirements, and how these will best benefit the business.
• Support with data extraction and delivery
• Write and produce training processes and materials, test processes, sample data and results
• Understand the key performance indicators (KPIs), identify the data and calculations needed and develop metrics and reporting on those KPIs.
• Act as the ‘customer voice’, providing the ‘how and why’ to technical teams so that all stakeholders understand the rationale behind decisions.
We are looking for Business Analysts with the following skills:
• Communication and stakeholder management. The ability to translate technical language for non-technical teams, and vice versa.
• Prior experience of data analytics projects, including the use of Power BI, Power Apps and Power platforms.
• Previous success in mapping data from source, through processes or algorithms to user-friendly management information and dashboards.
Keystream is an equal opportunities employer, committed to increasing diversity and inclusivity. We represent values-led clients with an EDI agenda and strongly encourage applications from under-represented groups.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help make the recruitment process more accessible for you.