Cyber Security Analyst.
London / contract / £200 - £220 per day
A Cyber Security Analyst is needed for an inclusive and collaborative company to work on a contract basis for an NHS Trust based in London.
This is an onsite and remote contract position, and it comes with a salary of £200.00 to £220.00 a day. The Cyber Security Analyst will support the Data Security investigation and remediation of identified issues, liaising with organisations and providing subject matter expertise. If you have significant Cyber Security Analyst experience, we want to hear from you.
The Cyber Security Analyst will also be responsible for collation, triage and distribution of threat intelligence across the health and care sector, offering best practice information security advice, supporting the management of internal incidents and remediation of incidents within health and care organisations.
The primary skills required of the Cyber Security Analyst include:
- NHS experience would be ideal but not essential
- SIEM solution - Manage Engine products preferable
- Excel Skills - Data Extraction, Reporting, Modelling
- Technical configuration of Dashboards pertaining to various Security solutions e.g. IT Health Dashboard, ATP Dashboards
- Knowledge of Power BI to extract, analyse and present this in a high-level reporting format
- Managing, Configuring, and running reports from Vulnerability management systems Preferably Qualys
- Report writing and good communication skills
For full details and to apply for this Cyber Security Analyst job, please contact Keystream today.