London, Remote / permanent / £42,000 - £44,000
A UK based charity is seeking a talented lead for its web development team. The Delivery Manager is an exciting new role with responsibility for leading a high-performing team of Back- and Front-end developers working in a .net Episerver environment. As the Delivery Manger you will be reporting to the Associate Director of Digital, you will develop an innovative and collaborative environment, ensuring that the team is well supported with clear objectives and regular line-management meetings.
The team’s core purpose is to develop and support a high-performing website for the charity, ensuring that the website (and other web products) is robust, secure and meets internal SLAs and best-practice guidelines for uptime, patching, maintenance, data governance, new project delivery and other relevant areas.
Working in close partnership with the Digital Manager and their team, you will be the main internal voice and face for the development team and will support the Associate Director of Digital with the development and rollout of the charity’s digital vision. You will additionally be the key partner for IT and Technology teams, ensuring regular communications between all relevant areas and that all systems architecture is understood and in line with IT policies and processes. The delivery manager will also have to ensure good use of the change management framework and clear documentation of all processes.
What experience and qualities are the charity looking for in their new Delivery Manager?
- Excellent line manager with experience in a development environment
- Great communicator, able to develop and maintain partner relationships
- Extensive SCRUM Management experience
- Excellent digital project management skills, experience with relevant PM systems.
- Experience developing customer / internal partner relationships
- A proactive, patient and diplomatic ‘can-do’ attitude with a collaborative approach
- Ability to prioritise and work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects
- An inspiring team leader!
If this sounds like you, apply now!
What’s in it for you:
- Continued access to NHS Pension Scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Marie Curie Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Loan schemes for bikes; computers and satellite navigation systems
- Continuous development
- Industry leading training programmes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible Working
If you are interested or know someone who may meet the criteria, please apply today.
Keystream is an equal opportunities employer, committed to increasing diversity and inclusivity. We represent values-led clients with an EDI agenda and strongly encourage applications from under-represented groups.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help make the recruitment process more accessible for you.