Distributor Sales Manager EMEA.
Buckinghamshire / permanent / £30,000 - £45,000 + commission
A global pioneering diagnostics business going through rapid growth across their innovative portfolio for UK and European-wide Hospitals. Products include PCR test kits which have been utilised throughout the pandemic to combat the spread of COVID-19.
Your new role
The Distributor Sales Manager will be responsible for supporting existing distributors through technical and sales support to increase sales revenue and build their company brand across the EMEA region. Day-to-day duties include:
- Supporting management in the implementation of the Business Sales Strategies throughout Europe
- Achieving company objectives and meeting KPIs
- Supporting existing distributors through technical and sales support to increase sales revenue and build brand
- Maintaining company CRM system
- Identifying and establishing new distribution opportunities within new markets
- Gathering market Intelligence information relating to customers/clients and competitors
- Identifying new sales opportunities to increase revenue and build healthy organic growth of the business
- Maintaining existing customer base and driving new sales within accounts
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholder to offer a high-level customer service
- Deliver product training and support to existing and new customers
- Attendance at exhibitions and trade shows
- Ensure that databases are current and updated with accurate customer information
What you need to be successful
- Educated to degree level, Bachelor or PhD
- 3 years sales experience within diagnostics
- Experience working with distributors
- Some sales leadership would be highly advantageous
- Strong presentation, organisational, and time management skills
- Ability to travel
- Strong sales negotiation skills
- Ability to produce reports and evaluations
Keystream is an equal opportunities employer, committed to increasing diversity and inclusivity. We represent values-led clients with an EDI agenda and strongly encourage applications from under-represented groups.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help make the recruitment process more accessible for you.