Electronic Patient Record Administrator.
Manchester / contract / £140 per day
Electronic Patient Record (EPR) Administrator
An Electronic Patient Record (EPR) Administrator is required by an NHS organisation near Manchester, initially on a one-month contract with the possibility of extension. The role covers all aspects of administration, including granting access requests, working on excel spreadsheets and supporting the team with a variety of tasks. The position is inside IR35 with a rate of up to £140 per day.
As the EPR Administrator, these are the types of activities you will be working on:
• Managing and maintaining the EPR standard operating procedures
• Accurate updating and manipulation of excel spreadsheets, which will be used on a daily basis
• Following processes for the update, upload and maintenance of documents
• Prioritising a variety of tasks, organising them to ensure deadlines are met.
We are seeking applicants with the following skills and experience:
• Previous experience working for an NHS Acute Trust
• Knowledge of EPR and clinical systems in an NHS Acute Trust setting
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Good excel and Microsoft Office skills together with accurate, fast keyboard skills
• Experience of working within a busy team, able to organise workload and manage changing priorities.
• Access to a car will be beneficial.
Keystream is an equal opportunities employer, committed to increasing diversity and inclusivity. We represent values-led clients with an EDI agenda and strongly encourage applications from under-represented groups.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help make the recruitment process more accessible for you.