Open Source Developer.
London / permanent / £42,000 to £49,000
The successful candidate will be joining the SMART development team that comprises of the Product Owner/Digital Program manager, technical product lead, UI/UX lead. The roles daily activities would include: -
• Work alongside the technical product lead to develop and deliver work packages
• Provide testing scripts and plans
• Peer review code
• Bug fixing and issue tracking
• Provide expert 3rd line technical support
• Use project management tools such as Adobe Workfront to log and track development activities.
The successful candidate will join a team of skilled Digital program and project managers, Digital Governance experts, Digital open source developers, Intelligent Automation developers, UI/UX leads and the Digital support team.
• Responsive HTML / CSS
• Source Code Management, specifically Git
• In depth knowledge of DevOps and Agile methodologies
Useful to have:
• Linux/Apache Administration experience
• Keen eye for detail
• Enjoy problem solving
• Ability to work without supervision
• Working to tight and often changing timescales
• Friendly and easy going, with a good sense of humour
• Good working knowledge of Adobe products, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator