Power BI Lead.
Remote / contract / £450 outside of IR35
A Power BI Developer is required by a Central Government department to join their Data Analytics and Reporting Project, initially for 3 months. If you are an experienced Business Intelligence professional and have the necessary skills outlined below, then please apply now for immediate consideration.
Power BI Developer - key skills & technologies
- Confident communicating with stakeholders and customers, including the ability to advise, train and support where necessary. Ability to take a complex issue and describe to users in a non-technical manner that they can understand
- Excellent leadership skills and an interest in the performance of the team as 50% of the role is team management
- Microsoft Power BI expertise in:
- Power BI desktop
- Power Query
- Developing calculations in DAX which are accurate and performant on large datasets
- Provide technical support and guidance through prototyping, testing, build, and launch of Power BI products
- Build dashboards and reports utilising the features in Power BI (e.g. bookmarks, drill-through) to support business requirements for analytics
- Design effective layouts using Data Visualisations best practices
- Data Modelling and analysis skills
- Power BI services
- Paginated reporting
- Work in Dev-Ops environment for solution delivery
- Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud platform, Microsoft Data lake, Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience of ingesting and visualising data into Power BI from multiple data sources, such as Sharepoint and Excel
- Microsoft Power Apps
Apply now for a prompt start.
Keystream is an equal opportunities employer, committed to increasing diversity and inclusivity. We represent values-led clients with an EDI agenda and strongly encourage applications from under-represented groups.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help make the recruitment process more accessible for you.