London / permanent / £45,000 - £65,000 per year
The Proposal Lead is required for a Life Science technology company with a passion for democratising the analysis and understanding of genetic big data to discover new cures, prevent disease and to improve quality and understanding of life. The company’s product is the world’s first federated genomics platform for unified, secure research over distributed big data. The company offers best-in-class UI/UX and seamless integration with open-source tools and advanced AI.
The company is looking for a candidate with extensive relevant experience in a similar role to assist at the beginning of the Bid and Pursuit Phase and to exit at Clarification stage.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
• Coordinate and review proposal input from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial and legal.
• Design, manage and update a centralised Content Library.
• Ability to coach sales teams in persuasive writing and proposal best practice.
• Content management (or similar) experience.
• Document template management in line with company branding.
Other key skills include:
• Communicate and influence at a senior level.
• Strong time management / prioritisation skills.
• Strong written English language skills.