Somerset / permanent / £18,000 - £24,000
Your new company
An international molecular diagnostics organisation operating across the US and Europe, supplying to healthcare systems and corporate partners. Experiencing rapid growth and seeking the right people to take their business to the next milestone, whilst retaining their incredible culture and family-feel environment.
Your new role
The QC Technician will be working within the Quality Control department, developing and performing laboratory tasks associated with the testing of molecular diagnostic reagents, and products, including the analysis of data. Responsibilities include:
• Perform testing required to approve or reject incoming raw materials, and to evaluate bulk reagents.
• Maintain Quality Control stocks, equipment and materials.
• Analyse data and review documentation associated with product release.
• Design, develop and validate new test methods and processes.
• Continual process improvement and best practise implementation.
What you need to succeed
• Educated to degree level in relevant biological science field
• Previous experience as a laboratory technician
• Experience with PCR/molecular biology techniques
• Strong experience within Quality Control and have worked in a Quality Management
• System, and working to QC procedures, methods & processes.
• Working to & writing SOPs/work instructions
• Technical report/procedure writing
• Preparation of reagents & materials to recipe
• Statistical analysis
• Test Method Validation and equipment and performance verification.
What you get in return
The opportunity to work with an inclusive, growing diagnostics company that respects and looks after their employees. You are rewarded with a highly competitive salary with additional health benefits. They offer an attractive annual leave package and flexible working arrangements.
Contact Keystream for more information about the QC Technician role as soon as possible, the role requires a prompt start.
Keystream is an equal opportunities employer, committed to increasing diversity and inclusivity. We represent values-led clients with an EDI agenda and strongly encourage applications from under-represented groups.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help make the recruitment process more accessible for you.