R&D Project Manager.
Bath / permanent / £45,000 - £70,000 depending on experience
The R&D Project Manager is required for a company which provides a broad suite of offerings in the rapidly expanding industry of at-home testing and retail health. The company is looking for a candidate with previous experience working on development, manufacturing and engineering projects and implementing effective management systems.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
• Lead the development of product, manufacturing and engineering projects
• Develop and improve best practices to optimize all relevant project-execution processes
• Perform monitoring, analysis and reporting on project problems and create issue mitigations
• Provide effective communication and relationship management platforms to engage with key stakeholders
The successful candidate will have experience working in a regulated environment with Quality Management Systems.
Other requirements include:
• Experience conducting systems planning, application configuration and system validation
• Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years relevant experience in project management
• PMP certification preferred but not essential
This position comes with an annual salary of between £45,000 - £70,000, depending on experience. Team orientation, agility, collaboration and extensive project management experience are essential characteristics for this role. If you have significant project management and quality management experience, we want to hear from you.