Central London / permanent / £22,000 - £24,000 plus commission
We’re looking for a Recruitment Consultant to help grow our Digital Team.
The Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for the development of client and candidate relationships, delivering critical contract and permanent hires to support NHS clients. You will manage the 360 recruitment lifecycle, from the attraction of new clients to managing candidate placements. In return, we offer a competitive salary and commission, a values-led inclusive workplace culture and the opportunity to develop a rewarding long term recruitment career.
During a typical day as a Recruitment Consultant, you will be interacting with business clients and prospective candidates. You will be using your own initiative to gain and deliver new business and using our CRM system daily.
Reporting to a Divisional Manager, you will be part of a well-established team with existing client relationships who will be available to support your development.
• Targeted business development, including cold calling.
• Management of the 360 recruitment process
• Conduct telephone and face to face interviews with candidates, both known and new to Keystream.
• Meet with clients to build and develop positive relationships, fully understand requirements and deliver candidate profiles.
• Develop knowledge of NHS projects and candidate requirements in order to match talent and help clients achieve their objectives.
• Employ a range of sourcing strategies, including our CRM system, job boards, LinkedIn, referrals and headhunting, to generate quality candidates.
• Manage the interview and onboarding process for clients and candidates.
To succeed in the role of Recruitment Consultant, you will need to be a resilient, proactive and team orientated person, able to engage well with people at all levels. You will have a strong work ethic and be able to manage competing priorities.
Key skills and attributes:
• Ability to engage and build strong relationships with people at all levels
• Determined to deliver positive results, often whilst working under pressure
• A business focused team player who works with others to accomplish objectives
• Embrace change and rapidly changing priorities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Organised and efficient, process orientated
Previous experience recruiting for the public sector would be beneficial, as is knowledge of digital and operational roles.
As an Investor in People - Gold accredited employer, Keystream offers a positive, inclusive working environment. We provide mentoring and training to support your career development and the opportunity to work on critical positions for the NHS. A comprehensive salary and benefits package, with an uncapped commission scheme are accompanied by an inclusive incentives programme and annual social events.
Keystream Group is a leader in diversity, positive about disability and welcomes applications from all communities and backgrounds.