Central London / permanent / £20,000 - £22,000
We’re looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to support a Digital Delivery Team through the generation of new candidates as the department and client base grows. The role offers a competitive salary and commission, a values-led inclusive workplace culture and the opportunity to develop a rewarding, long term recruitment career.
The Resourcer will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships, management of the candidate experience through the recruitment process and ensuring communication and onboarding processes are seamless.
As a Recruitment Resourcer, you will be talking to candidates, understanding their requirements and matching them to clients’ job specifications, updating and creating data records on our systems. Reporting to a Divisional Manager, you will be part of a well-established desk of experienced recruitment consultants who will provide support and help you to quickly gain the skills and knowledge you need to progress.
• Management of the recruitment process to enhance the candidates’ experience.
• Meeting candidates face to face and remotely to build and develop positive relationships, understand their experience and career aspirations.
• Conduct telephone and face to face interviews with candidates, both known and new to Keystream.
• Use a range of methods to attract new candidates, such as job board advertisements, database searches, LinkedIn and referrals as well as actively headhunting passive candidates.
• Ensure the whole process, from initial contact through the interview process to onboarding, is candidate centric, proactively solving any issues that arise.
To succeed in the role of Recruitment Resourcer, you will be resilient, proactive and team orientated, able to engage well with people at all levels. You will have a strong work ethic and determination to meet objectives and deliver a positive result whilst managing competing priorities.
Key skills and attributes:
• Ability to engage and build strong relationships with people at all levels
• Confident and able to remain calm and decisive under pressure
• Comfortable working within a team, willing to learn and contribute to team objectives
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Organised and efficient, process orientated
Previous experience working in a public sector or recruitment role, or knowledge of digital and operational roles is an advantage.
As an Investor in People - Gold accredited employer, Keystream offers a positive, inclusive working environment. We provide mentoring and training to support your career development and the opportunity to work on critical positions for the NHS. A comprehensive salary and benefits package, with an uncapped commission scheme are accompanied by an inclusive incentives programme and annual social events.
Keystream Group is a leader in diversity, positive about disability and welcomes applications from all communities and backgrounds.