Senior CRM Analyst.
London / permanent / £31,578 - £35,086
Working closely with the CRM Technical Lead, CRM System Business Analysts and other colleagues in IT and Fundraising, you will drive service focused improvements to the CRM system for Marie Curie and help implement technical solutions.
This role will also facilitate data quality and daily processes to support data owners across the organisation to address data quality and governance issues and ensure the highest standard of data hygiene.
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent IT skills including thorough working database management knowledge
- ETL technical solution development and implementation experience
- Reporting and analysis applications
- SQL Server Integration Services
- SSRS Development using Report Builder or BIDS
- Strong Transact SQL Development
- Queries, Procedures, Views, etc
- Excellent numeric skills and the ability to manipulate raw data
- Good working knowledge of AGILE methodology
- Extensive system analyst experience
- Significant experience of working within data management teams
- Relevant experience of influencing others/project management in a matrix environment