London, Remote / permanent / £35,000 - £41,000
This London based charity are looking for a talented SEO Manager to cover a maternity leave, starting in early August, the cover will be from 6-12 months. This role sits within the Digital team and works with key internal stakeholders across the charity to underpin continual growth in web traffic from organic search across all areas, ensuring that the charity’s beneficiaries and supporters can access the care and information that they need.
This is an exciting time to join the team as the charity pivot to support a new strategy and look for innovative new ways of working.
The main elements of the SEO Manager role are:
- SEO strategy development: Working with the wider digital teams to develop, implement and manage our SEO strategy.
- Campaign and content strategy: Working closely with all teams to ensure that the charities content is optimised for search and developing targeted content on specific subjects to enhance the performance of our content on Google.
- Integrated media strategy: Defining SEO targets and monitoring performance across keyword lists for defined campaign and marketing activities, working closely with the marketing, creative and PR and Media teams to effectively integrated PPC and SEO strategies to ensure effective use of budget and maximise reach.
- Analysis and optimisation: Using Google Analytics / Google Webmaster tools and appropriate supporting analytics systems to provide SEO performance reporting; interpreting data and consistently recommending enhancements to content, the website and social media presence to continuously improve search performance. Ensuring competitor activity is monitored and considered.
- SEO consultancy: As a specialist in the field of SEO, consulting with web product team to develop SEO development requirements, working with social teams to maximise search performance of social channel activity, and with wider content, editorial and marketing teams to build awareness of and adherence to SEO developments and best practice.
The ideal SEO Manager will be:
An experienced SEO practitioner with an analytical approach, who is skilled in use of Google Analytics and core SEO/SEM practices and tools. You need to be a highly numerate, expert user of excel for analysis and reporting and have an analytical approach with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
You will have experience with technical website development related to SEO (e.g. .Net, VB/C #) and deep understanding of Google and other major search engines’ webmaster guides, algorithms and roadmaps. You will understand SEO and social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc.) as well as digital marketing, including paid search, media, content marketing and link building strategies. The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communications skills, the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines and an ongoing interest in improving their skill set in the sector.
If you are interested or know someone who may meet the criteria, please apply today.
Keystream is an equal opportunities employer, committed to increasing diversity and inclusivity. We represent values-led clients with an EDI agenda and strongly encourage applications from under-represented groups.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help make the recruitment process more accessible for you.