Service Desk Analyst.
Oxford / contract / £130.00 to £140.00 Outside IR35
A Service Desk Analyst is needed for an inclusive and collaborative company to work on a contract basis to cover a constantly changing the growing IT demands/issues for an NHS Trust in Oxfordshire.
This is an onsite contract position, and it comes with a salary of £130.00 to £140.00 a day. The Service Desk Analyst will work within a team of IT professionals supported by a number of key 3rd party partners supporting colleagues working for the private health organisation. If you have significant Service Desk Analyst experience, we want to hear from you.
As a member of the IT and Telecoms Team the Service Desk Analyst will have a focus on ensuring the delivery of high performing, reliable, responsive and resilient IT and Telephony services.
The primary skills required of the Service Desk Analyst should include:
- Prior Service Desk experience
- NHS experience would be ideal but not essential
- Ability to work proactively under own initiative or effectively as part of a team
- Desire to provide high quality customer service
- Able to work effectively across all levels of the organisation
- Experience of creating and maintaining user accounts in Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange environments
- Excellent verbal communication skills, specifically able to communicate technical information in simple language to end users